This role is responsible for the development of HTML lading pages within multiple CMS systems, such as Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, Luminate, Drupal.
Great PSD to HTML skills are necessary due to customization on each platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Own all aspects of web production:
* Development of responsive HTML landing pages from layered PSD files
* Test rendering for consistency across all browsers
* Upload relevant content and create html templates
* Code dynamic content
* Work with project manager/account managers in coordinating and communicating content change requests and production schedule
* Meet deadlines for content publication
* Stay up to date with best practices, including responsive development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4 Years of experience specifically with PSD 2 HTML
- Strong technical skills including expertise in HTML, CSS (media queries) and the Adobe Suite
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser limitations and code fixes/hacks
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload
- Superior attention to detail while dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive materials
- Self-motivated/self-starter, and ability to work independently
- Professional demeanor and strong client relationship skills
- This position requires a high-energy, self-motived, results-oriented individual with strong technical skills, and superior attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a rapid pace
- Experience in responsive design is a must.
- Direct contact with US client.
- Work from Home.
- On - site doctor.
- Dental benefit.
- Creative Work Environment among others
- Birthday off
- Beer Friday