● The DD functional QA will be responsible of completing informal and formal testing revisions to the DD projects pool and maintenance projects, the functional QA will also provide feedback about the in-place processes and how to improve them.
Tasks / Responsibilities
1. Understand and analyze client’s requirements, journey maps and/or prototypes to define the project’s in scope for testing.
2. Write and execute test cases based on the clients’ requirements.
3. Perform informal and formal QA revisions to the DD projects and report defects found. 4. Follow up on each defect lifecycle until closed.
5. Perform investigations on incidents found and report results.
6. Create defects report by request.
7. Design and write test plans for new projects when needed.
8. Create support material (guides, checklists, training material)
Will be related to:
Internal: Development Team, DoubleDigit’s QA Project Pool. External: By clients QA Job Request.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and programming logic.
- Basic knowledge of adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic understanding of software development principles.
- Team player.
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Adaptability to change
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking Education:
- Studies in system engineering, marketing, web design or related fields (Or equivalent experience)
- Languages: English (Basic, Mid)