Pasante UX Designer
Investigation, planning and execution of user experiences for digital platforms. Specially focused on user journey mapping, reach mapping, wireframing, high fidelity wireframing, prototype building and end user validation.
Tasks / Responsibilities
1. Map and execute user journeys
2. Map and execute Reach mapping and site maps
3. Map and execute wireframes physically and digitally
4. Map and validate user feedback
5. Map and validate user interfaces
Will be related to:
Internal: Development Team, QA, Management & Upper Management, Design team and Project Management.
External: Clients’ Development Team, Upper management and project management.
- Sufficiency in Adobe Creative Tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Sufficiency in structure development tools: Mindjet mindmanager, Real Time Board, etc.
- Sufficiency in prototyping tools: InVision, Marvel, Proto.io.
- Listener and thinker
- Ideal: Soon to Graduate or Graduate in Industrial Design Engineer
- Minimum: Bachelors in communication / design related careers
English at least B1
- Great working environment.
- Schedule Flexibility