DescriptionAs a Data Analyst, you will be engaged in multiple projects around analytics. Role involves data analysis, profiling, coming up with business insights and data driven strategy recommendations. You will be generating insights through data mining and analysis for various projects.
- Responsible for designing and identifying solutions for various business problems
- Create & make presentations to explain business problems, analysis approach and recommendations
- Data preparation and data mining in SQL
- Handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behavior
- Building Analytics assets
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of the projects
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Finance / Mathematics / Stats / Econometrics or any other quantitative field
- Intermediate-Advanced English communications skills
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics
- Understanding the structure/schema of the source operational data in the PLAN, TRACK, VIEW & SHARE databases (PostgreSQL & MySQL)
- Create and maintain the ETL (or ELT) processes
- Create and maintain the data warehouse or data cubes
-Great working environment.
- Good facilities.
- Onsite doctor.
- Dental benefit.
- Yoga lessons.
- Beer friday.
- Social Activities.
- Birthday off.