The email developer is required to perform all tasks assigned by his direct senior and is responsible to execute tasks in a timely and high-quality execution. his or her background and affinity is in cutting edge client-side technologies, with intermediate level proficiency.
- 1 or 2 years full time experience focused on web development or email development in a production or marketing environment.
- Experience with responsive, adaptive, and fluid HTML and CSS scaling
- Strong understanding of email development industry standards, email client limitations, and their many fallback options.
- Familiar with formal QA methodologies, processes and techniques
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and drive
Required experience or certifications:
-Responsive website and email development
-Mobile banner production
English 70% fluent.
-Great working environment.
- Good facilities.
- Onsite doctor.
- Dental benefit.
- Yoga lessons.
- Beer friday.
- Social Activities.
- Birthday off.